New Heights Yoga Retreat
< BLOG HOME
New Heights: A Yoga Retreat in the Smokies
January 17-20, 2020 Great Smoky Mountains, TN
I'm so excited to share about my very first yoga retreat with you. New Heights: A Yoga Retreat in the Smokies is designed to be a lush, reflective, and breathtaking experience.
I've booked us a luxurious cabin deep in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee, complete with a covered porch, a majestic view, a hot tub, and plenty of room to rest, recreate, and reflect. I'll be tailoring each of our yoga sessions to you personally and building in meditations so you can start your new year off with a clear head and heart.
These magnificent views, this luxe cabin, and my 6 customized yoga practices will come together to create an unforgettable experience.
The Smoky Mountains are one of my favorite places, and I can't wait to share them with you. Here's what to expect at this extraordinary weekend.
- 6 carefully designed yoga and meditation classes, tailored just for you
- Swag bag worth over $50
- Accommodation in room of your choice at a luxury cabin overlooking the Smoky Mountains
- Meals at the cabin
- Daily housekeeping
- Dream Bigger Workshop
- 30-minute massage consultation
- Guided contemplative journal prompts
- Empowerment circles
- Tea and Water
- A copy of Modify, the latest book release by Dana Taft
- Transportation to the cabin (can be purchased arranged at an additional cost, based out of Nashville)
- Massage Therapy (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- We'll be staying at the gorgeous Wild Bear Lodge outside of Pigeon Forge, TN.
- New Heights will last from January 17-20th, 2020.
New Heights Itinerary
Friday - Arrive
Arrive at the Luxury Cabin
Gift Bag Reveal & Opening Circle
Yoga Restore with Intention-Setting Meditation
Sunday - Contemplate
Optional Group Work
Saturday - Explore
Free time (in the hot tub, game room, porch, mountains, etc)
Dream Bigger Workshop
Evening Yoga & Sleep Meditation
Monday - Sweet Goodbyes
Sleep In / Silent Morning
October 18, 2019